Free education opportunity for BGTHA Members.
The BGTHA invites members to a free Seminar program intended to refresh and update knowledge of the essentials of travel related medicine.
There will be a series of presentations by leaders in the discipline with practical experience in the field. This is an innovative, interactive approach to meet the Association objective of bringing educational opportunities to members.
Our Seminar program will cover the following topics:
- Risk assessment in the travel clinic
- Avoidance and management of travellers’ diarrhoea
- Management of the elderly traveller
- Management of the women travellers
- Management of the child travellers
- Management of the expeditioners
- Gastro-intestinal problems with global travel
- Cruise medicine
- Medical tourism
- Travel and medications
- High altitude travel
- Psychological problems and world travel